The historic coastal town of Harlech, Wales is a lovely spot for a short break and well known for its imposing castle. Sandwiched between Snowdonia National Park and a stretch of sandy beach there is certainly a lot to do. Enjoy the stunning lakes, forests and mountains of the National Park while trying your hand at one of the many activities on offer.
Get access to Snaptrip exclusive discounts
Are you sure?
Last Minute Cottages in Harlech
Live Availability. Live Prices. Book Instantly!
Things to do in Harlech
- Harlech Castle
- Black Rock Sands
- Criccieth Beach
- Harlech Beach
- Barmouth Beach
- Snowdonia National Park
- Coed y Brenin Mountain Bike Trail Centre
- Mount Snowdon (Yr Wyddfa) Summit
- Abersoch Beach
- Electric Mountain
- Watch House
- Clwb Pêl-droed Porthmadog
- Canolfan Hamdden Glaslyn Leisure Centre
- Criccieth Castle
- Llanystumdwy Camping and Caravanning Club Site
- Barmouth Promenade
- National Watersports Centre
- Pwllheli Beach
- Dwyfor Leisure Centre
- Llanbedrog beach
- Pen-y-Pass Car Park
- Dinas Dinlle Beach
Staying in Harlech
The beach and surrounding sand dunes offer a great place for kids to play and a safe to take a dip in the sea. For more to explore there are Nature, History and Literary trails as well as a Children’s Farm Park, Slate Quarry and Championship Golf Course. Whatever brings you to Harlech, Snaptrip has the perfect last-minute cottage for you.
Popular destinations in Harlech
Cottages in Harlech
- Pet-friendly Last Minute Cottages in Harlech Last Minute Cottages with hot-tubs in Harlech Romantic Last Minute Cottages in Harlech Last Minute Cottages with open fires in Harlech Large Last Minute Cottages in Harlech Child friendly Last Minute Cottages in Harlech Baby friendly Last Minute Cottages in Harlech Last Minute Cottages with swimming pools in Harlech Last Minute Cottages with gardens in Harlech Last Minute Cottages near the beach in Harlech Last Minute Cottages for New Year in Harlech Last Minute Cottages for Christmas in Harlech Luxury Last Minute Cottages in Harlech