Ulverston is a charming town in Cumbria and a lovely spot to visit for a last minute cottage break. Widely regarded as the festival town, Ulverston has an excellent choice of events happening all year round. From music to food and art and visitor here will be spoilt for choice.
Get access to Snaptrip exclusive discounts
Are you sure?
Last Minute Cottages in Ulverston
Live Availability. Live Prices. Book Instantly!
Things to do in Ulverston
- Lake District National Park
- Tarn Hows
- Williamson Park
- Grizedale Forest
- Eric Morecambe Statue
- Lancaster Castle
- Coniston Park Coppice Caravan Club
- Wray Castle
- Lake Windermere
- Lakes Leisure Centre
- Limefitt Park
- River Kent
- Rydal Waters
- Barrow Park
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing
- DW Sports & Fitness
- Kirby Lonsdale Rugby Union Football Club
Staying in Ulverston
The Buddhist temple and historic mansion at Conishead Priory is a truly stunning place and guided tours are available. The Coronation Hall, Sir John Barrow Monument and Laurel and Hardy Museum are all great places to visit. Close to the Lake District National Park and with a canal and parks within the town, Ulverston is the perfect place to access the great outdoors. Whether you go for a romantic break or for quality time with the family, Snaptrip has late deals to make you holiday a cheap one.
Popular destinations in Ulverston
Cottages in Ulverston
- Pet-friendly Last Minute Cottages in Ulverston Last Minute Cottages with hot-tubs in Ulverston Romantic Last Minute Cottages in Ulverston Last Minute Cottages with open fires in Ulverston Large Last Minute Cottages in Ulverston Child friendly Last Minute Cottages in Ulverston Baby friendly Last Minute Cottages in Ulverston Last Minute Cottages with swimming pools in Ulverston Last Minute Cottages with gardens in Ulverston Last Minute Cottages near the beach in Ulverston Last Minute Cottages for New Year in Ulverston Last Minute Cottages for Christmas in Ulverston Luxury Last Minute Cottages in Ulverston