1 of 9
Our customers trust us
About this property
… right in the heart of Petrockstowe, opposite the church (hourly chimes) and 30 yards from the village pub, a 17th cent., Grade II listed, thatched cottage tucked quietly in a corner amid neighbouring cottages. Fifty yards away, an enclosed garden (tables/chairs, barbecue) and useful storage shed for bicycles/surfboards.
One step down into little kitchen/dining room (dishwasher, washer-drier, microwave, fridge-freezer) with old brick floor and butler sink. Comfortable living room with inglenook fireplace (woodburner, ancient bread oven), TV/DVD and iPod dock. Narrow stairs up to two cottage double bedrooms (TVs), one with low head height on one side and en suite loo (washbasin). Bathroom (suite plus bath-shower). A surprisingly spacious, little cottage with lots of style, in the centre of the village and close to the Tarka Trail.
- Electricity costs are included
- Heating costs are included
- This property has central heating
- The property has a woodburner
- There are three televisions
- There is one DVD
- Linen and duvets are provided free of charge
- Towels are provided free of charge (but please bring beach towels)
- Parking is on a quiet road
- A travel cot is available
- A highchair is available
- Smoking IS NOT allowed at this property
- There is one microwave
- There is one dishwasher
- There is one washer-drier
- There is one fridge-freezer
- Pets are not allowed- Has open fire or wood burner- Property has an enclosed garden- Property is non smoking- Property is within 1 mile of a pub
Transport - Car
Distance - Miles
Our members see prices not available anywhere else online.
Join now and save up to 60% on last minute cottages.
Join to UNLOCK member pricing & SAVE up to 60%.