1 of 11
Our customers trust us
About this property
… about a mile from Ugborough, along a private drive, a charming former farmhouse and detached cottage, sharing an indoor heated swimming pool (16’4” x 39’4” x 5’6” to 3’6” deep) with shower, changing room and large sliding doors to suntrap patio. The house and cottage each has its own private lawned garden (table/chairs) looking over fields.
The Cottage. Six steps up to hall for coats/boots. Large farmhouse-style fitted kitchen/dining room (dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, cooker with induction hob) with pine table and dresser, butler sink and 5 steps down to utility room (washing machine, tumble drier) and door to the garden. Small step up to twin bedroom. Bathroom (suite plus bath-shower). Upstairs, making the most of the countryside views, spacious light living room with exposed roof trusses, Velux window, woodburner, big comfortable leather sofas and TV/DVD. Double bedroom (5’ bed) with beams, Velux window and en suite shower-room (suite). A stylish cottage in the heart of the popular South Hams.
- Electricity costs are included
- Heating costs are included
- This property has central heating
- The property has a woodburner
- There is one television
- There is one DVD
- There is an indoor swimming pool
- Linen and duvets are provided free of charge
- Towels are not provided
- Parking is off the public road on the grounds of the property
- A travel cot is available
- A highchair is available
- Smoking IS NOT allowed at this property
- There is one microwave
- There is one dishwasher
- There is one tumble drier
- There is one fridge-freezer
- There is one washing machine
- Pets are not allowed- Has open fire or wood burner
- Property is completely detached- Property is within 5 miles of a railway station- Property has a heated pool
- Property has a heated indoor pool- Property has a pool- Property is non smoking
Transport - Car
Distance - Miles
- The Turtley Corn Mill 2 miles
- The Oyster Shack 5.5 miles
- Pennywell Farm 6 miles
- Riverford Farm Shop 7 miles
- Buckfast Butterflies & Dartmoor Otter Sanctuary 7.5 miles
- Bigbury-on-Sea Beach 7.5 miles
- Abbey Inn 7.5 miles
- Riverford Field Kitchen Restaurant 7.5 miles
- Coasters Coffee 8 miles
- Dartington Hall 8 miles
""The cottage is in a beautiful location with fantastic views including watching the sun set every night. The pool was great for the kids who went in every day - just a stones throw from the cottage. The location was spot on for visiting all the great beaches (Bigbury on sea, Bantham, Blackpool Sands, Challaborough and Hope Cove). As well as Visiting Dartmouth and Salcombe. Thank you for a great holiday.""
Our members see prices not available anywhere else online.
Join now and save up to 60% on last minute cottages.
Join to UNLOCK member pricing & SAVE up to 60%.