If you’re looking for a romantic getaway we think you’ll love Lily Pad Cottage. Surrounded by wonderful rural views this home is set on the beautiful Trevorrick Farm near Padstow and is the perfect countryside retreat. A variety of resident farm animals including ponies, pigs, a pygmy goat and chickens add a charm to this special place where visitors get to experience a slice of wholesome Cornish farm life for themselves.
Although this cottage sleeps two it can also accommodate a cot, so is a great option for first time mums and dads. Converted from old stone and slate stores there’s a real charm to the property, and you’ll enjoy sweeping views over fields and down to the Little Petherick Creek from the bedroom window. There is a separate gated decked area with a private hot tub (which is optional); the perfect place to take in the scenery. Step inside through the stable door and you’ll discover a lovely, well-equipped kitchen with an open plan dining area furnished with a table and seating. There’s also a charming living room with two leather sofas and a wonderful wood burner to keep things cosy on those colder evenings. The large master bedroom has a king-size iron framed bed with a luxuriously deep mattress and this room can also accommodate an extra single bed for a child.
Padstow is a two mile walk from the farm and is a fantastic day out. Enjoy fresh seafood whilst watching the boats bob in the pretty harbour; or laze the days away at the beach and enjoy an ice-cream on your way back.
• Directly accessed through stable door
• Cosy and welcoming
• Fireplace with wood burner
• Open plan with kitchen and dining area
• Two contemporary two-seater leather sofas and footstool
• Smart TV and DVD player
• Open plan with the living room and dining area
• Fan-assisted ceramic hob cooker with separate grill, microwave and fridge/freezer Range of utensils and extras including cafetiere
• Crockery is a Poole pottery design
Washing machine and tumbler drier are located in the communal 'Wash House'
• Open plan with the kitchen
• Handmade English oak table with four chairs
• Bookcase with plenty of games and board games
• King size iron framed bed
• Lovely countryside views
• Large walk in shower
• Mira thermostatic mixer shower, heated radiator towel rail, in-set sink and WC
• Parking for one car
• Enclosed courtyard furnished with patio table and chairs
• Private hot tub
Join for free to get access to exclusive prices on thousands of properties.
Login to see
Sign up to see
Login to see
Already a member login here
Not a member?
Welcome, member discounts are now available.
Sign up to be alerted of any last-minute cancellations and discounts.
So we can send you deals and availability relevant to you.
Thank you for joining.
Your browser is out of date and we can't guarantee a consistent experience when using our site. Please consider updating or switching. More info on browser support