Watch the waves rolling over Bamaluz Beach while you snuggle under the covers of your king-size bed in this opulent apartment. A truly stunning cottage located in stylish St Ives, this decadent space has an open plan layout with large floor to ceiling glass doors that open out to breath-taking views over the Atlantic, so close that at high tide it laps against the side of the cottage!
Designed specifically for a romantic getaway, the boutique apartment has everything you need for an idyllic holiday. The fully-equipped kitchen is luxurious with stainless steel surrounded by black marble and original granite and the bath tub comfortably fits two for the ultimate night in. Alternatively, for a change of scenery, a host of fantastic restaurants is just a gentle stroll away.
A popular holiday destination for art enthusiasts, St Ives artistic community is thriving with an array of independent galleries dotting the laneways, offering up high quality pieces in every medium. The rugged coastal landscape certainly provides plenty of creative inspiration!
Listed prices are for weekends only, weekday pricing starts from £220/night.
There is a £90 short stay surcharge for all bookings of 2 nights or less.
For further information please contact our concierge team.
Situated at the end of Backroad East, Black Moon sits right on Bamaluz Beach within the vibrant artist’s district of St Ives and a stone’s throw from ‘The Island’, a beautiful spit of land on the northern side of the town. Within a 5 minute walk of the property you can find at least a dozen top quality restaurants, art galleries, craft shops and some of the UKs best beaches, including both Porthmeor and Porthgwidden beaches. St Ives itself has no fewer than 5 fantastic beaches which for a town that you can walk across in less than 20 minutes is something in itself. All beaches boast pale sand, turquoise water and some of the best surf around ensuring that St Ives is consistently considered one of the most beautiful (and in the winter fabulously raw) destinations in the UK.
St Ives sits on the North West coast of Cornwall and boasts one of the warmest climates in the UK thanks to the Atlantic Gulf Stream. Originally a fishing village, St Ives has become famous in more recent times as a haven for artists attracted to the area by the incredible light and rugged coastal landscape. St Ives subsequently flourished, becoming a cultural hotspot that is today awash with boutique galleries, local art studios and several internationally renowned institutions, including the Barbara Hepworth Museum and Tate St Ives, which is one of only four branches of the Tate Gallery. As you’d imagine with a town popular with artists, St Ives also has a reputation for top-notch food offering everything from delicious home-made meals to award-winning fine dining and everything in between. A casual stroll around town reveals a multitude of local restaurants, harbour side cafés, cosy pubs and stylish bars. St Ives also boasts one of the oldest Inns in Cornwall, The Sloop Inn being dated circa 1312.
For those of you keen to get out and explore more of the surrounding countryside, the local area has some great walking and hiking trails that range both in difficulty and length.
Things to do
- Explore the multitudes of excellent art galleries
- Have a relaxing day in the sun on one of the 5 excellent beaches
- Explore picturesque Carbis Bay
- Tour the Barbara Hepworth Museum & Sculpture Garden at the Tate St Ives - Enjoy spectacular views on the St Ives Bay Line as it sweeps along the coast past the golden sands of Hayle Towans and Carbis Bay before arriving in St Erth. Make sure you get a seat on the left hand side to get the best view!
- Learn to surf or stand-up paddle board with St Ives Surf School! They also offer kayak tours and coasteering for the adventurous!
- Take a St Ives Boat Trip to see the seal colony and dolphins!
- Join acclaimed storyteller, Shanty Baba, as he lights his hurricane lantern, to show you "the darker side of St Ives" on a Lantern Ghost Story Walk or Pirate Walk
- Take a thrilling trip around St Ives Bay on a powerful Rigid Inflatable Boat
- Join Bluefin Charters for Sharking, Wrecking, Tope Hounds & Huss, Rays, Turbot & Brill, Bass, Cod, Pollock, Haddock, mixed species
- If your feeling like a hit of adrenaline, JB Adventures offer plenty of fantastic outdoor activities including: kite buggying, power kiting, quad biking and segway tours
The South West Coast Path is 630 miles long starting at Minehead in Somerset and running along the coastline of Exmoor, continuing along the coast of North Devon into Cornwall. It follows the entire coastline of Cornwall, goes across the mouth of the River Tamar and continues into Devon. After running along the south coast of Devon it then follows the Dorset coastline before finally ending at Poole Harbour. You can plan your journey along the incredible South West Coast Path at https://www.southwestcoastpath.org.uk/
- Lelant Station to St Ives: A one-way walk to St Ives along the beaches from Lelant including the vast expanse of Porthkidney Sands, Carbis Bay and Porthminster Beach, returning on the coastal railway
- Zennor to Gurnard's Head: A circular walk from Zennor along the coast via the sea-smoothed granite boulders at Porthmeor Cove to the site of an Iron Age fort on Gurnard's Head, returning from the Gurnard's Head pub on the ancient Churchway to Zennor
- Open-plan living room
- Open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with custom built super king sized bed
- En suite bathroom with full sized bath and walk-in shower
- Central and underfloor heating
- Single private parking space (4 min walk)
- 42” flat-screen TV in living area
- DVD player
- Bose iPod dock
- Fully-equipped kitchen cutlery, crockery, glasses, mugs, pots and pans etc.
- 4-ring electric induction hob
- Microwave (available on request)
- Fridge with ice box
- Nespresso machine
Join for free to get access to exclusive prices on thousands of properties.
Login to see
Sign up to see
Login to see
Already a member login here
Not a member?
Welcome, member discounts are now available.
Sign up to be alerted of any last-minute cancellations and discounts.
So we can send you deals and availability relevant to you.
Thank you for joining.
Your browser is out of date and we can't guarantee a consistent experience when using our site. Please consider updating or switching. More info on browser support