Customs House Loft has a blissful setting. Taking up an enviable position next to the water’s edge of Porthleven’s harbour it is located just metres from the quay making it a dream coastal Cornish location.
The spacious living area is both bright and inviting, with large windows showcasing the lovely views over the harbour and out to sea. Here you’ll find a huge leather corner sofa, a flatscreen television and a wood burning stove; perfect for keeping cosy and comfortable on those stormy nights that Portlheven is famous for. Soak up the atmosphere and enjoy amazing views from the room’s window seat; set back into the thick granite walls it offers an ideal place to enjoy a good book and a cup of coffee whilst taking in one of the best views in town. Incorporated into the living area is a well sized dining space with a table and seating for four. Together with the home’s amply equipped kitchen, it makes for a convivial space to share a delicious home-cooked meal or to discuss the day’s adventures.
Sleeping up to four, there are two bedrooms - a spacious king with an en-suite bathroom, and a twin room that’s also en-suite. Both bedrooms have a wonderfully traditional feel with wooden furniture, whitewashed walls and a subtle colour scheme. The relaxed styling and gorgeous views lend an ease to the rooms and encourage guests to take advantage of those essential lazy mornings lie-ins.
The Customs House Loft is beautifully equipped with all you’d need to enjoy a most comfortable break in Porthleven and includes wi-fi, a DVD player an ipod speaker system. Within a stroll of Rick Stein’s restaurant, The Harbour Tavern and Ship Inn, as well as being just 100 yards from the beach and a short drive of Mounts Bay and The Lizard Peninsula, The Custom’s House Loft is the perfect place to experience and enjoy traditional Cornish seaside town break.
• A large inviting space with windows showcasing the harbour views
• Open plan with the dining area
• Large comfortable L-shaped leather sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV, DVD player and DVD’s as well as iPod speaker system
• Two armchairs and a footstool, sideboard and bookshelves
• Window seats with cushions, one positioned at main window with fantastic harbour views
• wood-burning stove
• Open plan with living area
• Good size table
• Seating for four
• Traditional design
• Well equipped with plenty of countertop space
• Access to living area
• Electric hob and fan-assisted oven, extractor, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, cafetiere, kettle, toaster, vacuum cleaner and a wide range of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
• Spacious room with deep-set wall-alcoves and window as well as an overhead skylight
• Furnished with king size bed, bedside tables and lamps, a wardrobe and a chest of drawers
• Armchair with standing lamp
• Spacious room furnished with twin beds and a window featuring lovely harbour views
• Small window seat with cushions
• Bedside table and lamp
• Chest of drawers
• En-suite to Bedroom One
• Bath with shower over, shower screen, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail
• En-suite to Bedroom Two
• Walk-in shower and freestanding wash basin, WC and towel stand
• Parking can be found in front of the gallery and can be used to unload. Spaces are on a first come first served basis and are without restriction
Join for free to get access to exclusive prices on thousands of properties.
Login to see
Sign up to see
Login to see
Already a member login here
Not a member?
Welcome, member discounts are now available.
Sign up to be alerted of any last-minute cancellations and discounts.
So we can send you deals and availability relevant to you.
Thank you for joining.
Your browser is out of date and we can't guarantee a consistent experience when using our site. Please consider updating or switching. More info on browser support