Just nine minutes’ drive from the National Trust’s medieval Cotehele and twelve minutes from the walking and cycle tracks of the Tamar Trails park, this former Wesleyan Sunday School is wonderfully positioned to make the most of its fantastic location in rural Cornwall.
Maintaining many of its original features, the traditional stone exterior of this Grade II listed building is given a contemporary twist with the addition of feature windows and skylights. A gorgeous open plan interior with its overhead bedroom and signature glass panelling lends a bright and sophisticated quality to the space, while the modern kitchen provides an amply equipped base for conjuring up a few home-style creations. Here, you'll also discover a spacious breakfast bar and a pair of chic barstools, ideal for sharing a morning coffee or discussing the day's adventures over an aperitif. Settle down for a cosy night in front of the roaring logburner, or enjoy your very own movie night in; plenty of comfortable seating as well as a large flatscreen television with full Sky HD package and Sonos sound system, make the living area an inviting place to relax and unwind in.
Upstairs there’s a beautiful bedroom with its own dressing area and glass partition, as well as a stylish en-suite bathroom with a large walk-in shower cubicle. Enjoy a lazy lie-in or breakfast in bed, whilst taking in the spectacular countryside views. Luxuriously furnished and beautifully kitted out, The Old Sunday School has paid every attention to detail, with underfloor heating throughout as well as top of the range features and fittings that lend a sumptuous quality to the interior.
Outdoors you'll find a furnished patio area along with a barbecue set; great for fresh-air-dining or for enjoying a relaxing refreshment whilst taking in the tranquil atmosphere and magnificent surroundings.
• A stylish, inviting space with stairs leading up to the glass-fronted galleried bedroom
• Open plan with the kitchen and dining area with access to the patio
• Two two-seater sofas with throws and scatter cushions, large wood burning stove (logs for your first fire are provided), coffee table, large flat screen TV with full Sky HD package and Sonos sound system
Dining area / Breakfast bar
• Open plan with the kitchen and living area
• Dining table
• Breakfast bar with two luxurious armchair-style barstools
• Well equipped with plenty of countertop space
• Open plan with the living area
• Electric oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, coffee machine, and a wide range of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
• Mezzanine gallery-style level accessed via flight of stairs from living area
• Glass panelling overlooking the downstairs living area, skylight velux windows
• Super kingsize bed with plush headboard, side tables, lamps and television
• Dressing room as well as table with oval mirror and chair
• En suite
• En-suite to master bedroom
• Beautiful modern design with walk-in shower, WC and wash basin and heated towel rail
Cloakroom / WC
• Located on ground floor
• Small private terrace accessed through doors from the living area.There is a small drop from the patio so please keep children and pets supervised in that area.
• Furnished with table and chairs as well as charcoal barbecue
• Wonderful countryside views
• Next to the property
Join for free to get access to exclusive prices on thousands of properties.
Login to see
Sign up to see
Login to see
Already a member login here
Not a member?
Welcome, member discounts are now available.
Sign up to be alerted of any last-minute cancellations and discounts.
So we can send you deals and availability relevant to you.
Thank you for joining.
Your browser is out of date and we can't guarantee a consistent experience when using our site. Please consider updating or switching. More info on browser support