Property not available.
Try a Fri or Sat check-in OR a different length of stay.
Our customers trust us
About this property
… in Langton Herring, 200 yards from the pub, a neat semi-detached cottage, the ground floor of which has been made self-contained for your use. At the front, an enclosed, level, brick-paved drive (owners occasionally use part for access to their cottage next door) leads to small lawn, sunny bench and own seating area (table/chairs) behind the cottage, private and part-shaded by a beautiful big oak tree.
Inside, immaculately kept, cosy and comfortable with beamed ceilings. L-shaped living/dining room with leafy outlook to a neighbouring orchard, comfy sofa (converts to double bed for alternative sleeping), TV/DVD. Kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine, microwave). Smallish double bedroom (wardrobe in living area) and shower-room (suite). No children. A peaceful village location: something for everyone, with stunning coastline/beaches, wildlife and good golf nearby.
- Electricity costs are included
- Heating costs are included
- This property has night storage heating
- This property has electric panel heaters
- There is a broadband internet connection
- There is one television
- There is one DVD
- Linen and duvets are provided free of charge
- Towels are provided free of charge (but please bring beach towels)
- Parking is off the public road on the grounds of the property
- There is no cot at the property
- Smoking IS NOT allowed at this property
- There is one fridge
- There is one microwave
- There is one dishwasher
- There is one washing machine
- Pets are not allowed
-- Property is within 5 miles of a railway station- Property is near a golf course- Property is within 1 mile of a sandy beach- Property is non smoking- Property is within 1 mile of a pub
Transport - Car
Distance - Miles
- Elm Tree Inn 0.5 miles
- Abbotsbury Swannery 2.5 miles
- Bennetts Water Gardens 3 miles
- The Balti House 4.5 miles
- The Handmade Pie & Ale House 4.5 miles
- The Dorset Burger Company 4.5 miles
- Enzo Italian Restaurant 4.5 miles
- Weymouth Beach 4.5 miles
- Marlboro Restaurant 4.5 miles
- Coffee #1 4.5 miles
""very well presented modern and fully equiped annexe. situation in centre of pretty village, near to good walking and pub nearby serving serving good food, is excellent. our stay was blessed by fine sunny weather but there is limited view/aspect from the downstairs only windows so spending extended time indoors might not be an attractive feature. overall we enjoyed our stay very much.""
""Extremely well equipped cottage with friendly and helpful owners.Excellent area for exploring Jurassic coast on foot or in the car.""
""Our holiday was booked at short notice but proved a great success. Langton Herring is a nice little village and S34251 is a nice little property. The property is well equipped and attractively appointed. The owners provide a generous welcome pack and a generous supply of the usual day to day consumables.""
""Lovely property, small but well put together. Country & coastal walks from the door - map included! Lovely welcome pack. Very friendly owners & friendly village. Great pub. Would definitely recommend this property.""
Our members see prices not available anywhere else online.
Join now and save up to 60% on last minute cottages.
Join to UNLOCK member pricing & SAVE up to 60%.