Applicants for the Yippee-ki-yay Holidaymaker offer will need legal proof of their names, such as a driver's licence or passport, and must be over 18 years of age on the date of applying. No prior experience of thwarting international terrorist plots required!
The important bit
- Open to UK residents only.
- Closing date for entries is 31st December 2022 and applies to stays taken between 1st December 2022 and 31st January 2023 inclusive
- Prize is only available to one person, chosen at random, with either the name John McClane, Holly Gennaro, Holly McClane, or Hans Gruber.
- Legal proof of name, such as a driver's licence or passport, must be provided.
- Applicants must be over 18 years of age on the date of applying.
- Prize includes cost of accommodation up to the value of £250 plus limo ride from home up to a two-hour radius to the property. Travel back home not included. Flights and other transport not included.
- Stay must be completed before 31st January 2023.
- Winner must book and pay for their desired stay and send proof of booking and payment. Money will be reimbursed for the cost of up to three nights’ accommodation up to the value of £250 after the stay has taken place. If the cost of the stay is less than the upper limit of £250, Snaptrip will not award any cash difference.
Matt Fox, CEO and co-founder of Snaptrip, said,
“Yippee-ki-yay holidaymakers! With last Christmas still under Covid restrictions, this year at Snaptrip we wanted to have a little fun and what better way to do that than give a free night away to namesakes from the most controversial of Christmas movies - Die Hard.
“Whatever side of the debate you find yourself on, if your name is John McClane or even Hans Gruber we can find you a free night anywhere in the UK. Perhaps you and your family can go out to the coast, get together, and have a few laughs…international terrorist plot not included!”
Featured image credit: Weekly Entertainment