1 of 13
Our customers trust us
About this property
… on a quiet no through road a mile from Wool, a smart two-storey annexe attached to the owners’ house and garage (used for storage). Shared drive to own private entrance and large, pretty garden with patio (table/chairs, barbecue) under a pergola.
Four steps up to door. Living room with large L-shaped leather sofa and chairs, TV/DVD, electric flame-effect fire and double glass doors to the garden. Smart fitted kitchen/dining room (dishwasher, washer-drier, microwave, freezer, electric oven/halogen hob) with door to the garden. Downstairs double bedroom (TV/DVD) and bathroom (suite with separate shower). Stairs (stairgate) up to two bedrooms, a double and a twin, both with TV/DVD and Velux windows. Shower-room (suite). A neat-as-a-pin ‘home from home’ in a great spot for discovering Dorset.
- Electricity costs are included
- Heating costs are included
- This property has central heating
- This property has electric fires and/or electric radiators
- There is a broadband internet connection
- There are four televisions
- There are four DVDs
- Linen and duvets are provided free of charge
- Towels are provided free of charge (but please bring beach towels)
- Parking is off the public road on the grounds of the property
- A travel cot is available
- A highchair is available
- Smoking IS NOT allowed at this property
- There is one fridge
- There is one freezer
- There is one microwave
- There is one dishwasher
- There is one washer-drier
- Pets are not allowed
-- Property is non smoking
Transport - Car
Distance - Miles
""very nice house, great owners, would stay there any time""
""Everything was just so perfect.We have never stayed anywhere to match S34255.Perfect location,perfect property, We were all so delighted. We definitely are looking to go back next year. Mr. &Mrs Morgan (Heywood !Lancs).""
Our members see prices not available anywhere else online.
Join now and save up to 60% on last minute cottages.
Join to UNLOCK member pricing & SAVE up to 60%.