Property not available.
Try a Fri or Sat check-in OR a different length of stay.
Our customers trust us
About this property
… ½ mile from Spreyton, in a rural spot alongside the road into the village and with expansive views across farmland towards the heights of north Dartmoor, an attached, Grade II listed period house. The enclosed, sloping lawned garden (table/chairs) to the front is south-facing and at night is a great spot for stargazing.
Inside, bright and stylish with good fabrics, exposed timbers and oak floors. At the back of the house, oak front door from small gravelled parking area into hall. Living room (TV/DVD) with woodburner in large granite fireplace. Playroom with piano and door to garden. Two steps down from hall to large kitchen/dining room (dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, double Aga with electric hob/oven) with sofa and TV. Shower-room (wet-room suite) with washing machine and tumble drier. Stairs from hall up to three bedrooms – two doubles (one with 5’ bed), and step up to a large twin and smart bathroom (suite, view from bath). A comfortable and accessible central Devon base for exploring the wilds of Dartmoor and further afield.
- Electricity costs are included
- Heating costs are included
- This property has central heating
- The property has a woodburner
- Groceries can be pre-ordered from the owner
- There is a piano
- There is a broadband internet connection
- There are two televisions
- There is one DVD
- Linen, duvets and blankets are provided free of charge
- Towels are provided free of charge (but please bring beach towels)
- Parking is off the public road on the grounds of the property
- There is no cot at the property
- There is no highchair at the property
- Smoking IS NOT allowed at this property
- There is one fridge
- There is one microwave
- There is one dishwasher
- There is one tumble drier
- There is one fridge-freezer
- There is one washing machine
- There is a phone
- Pets are not allowed- Has open fire or wood burner- Property is near a golf course
- Property has a piano- Property has an enclosed garden- Property is non smoking
Transport - Car
Distance - Miles
- Tom Cobley Tavern 0.5 miles
- Castle Drogo 3.5 miles
- Fingle Bridge Inn 4.5 miles
- The Nobody Inn 11 miles
- The Thatched House 12.5 miles
- The Imperial (Wetherspoon) 13 miles
- The Mill On The Exe 13 miles
- Exeter Picturehouse 13.5 miles
- Urbanburger 13.5 miles
- The Fat Pig 13.5 miles
""One of the best holidays we've had in the UK, from possibly the best and most informative websites. Thank you""
""A comfortable, homely cottage, spotlessly clean. Lovely outlook with views over to Dartmoor.""
""We had a great short break in Spreyton at No1 The Cherries. The cottage itself was lovely and great for our 5 and 3 year olds with outside trampoline and swings. In addition Spreyton was easily accessible to other attractions so we saw a great deal and had some good fun whilst we were down there at Castle Drogo and Pennywell Farm""
Our members see prices not available anywhere else online.
Join now and save up to 60% on last minute cottages.
Join to UNLOCK member pricing & SAVE up to 60%.