Property not available.
Try a Fri or Sat check-in OR a different length of stay.
Our customers trust us
About this property
… in the heart of Stoke Gabriel, a renovated Victorian house made modern and smart by owners who live in the adjoining property. Floral cottage garden terrace (table/chairs, barbecue) with views of the owners’ walled garden.
Four steps up to porch into smart kitchen/dining room (dishwasher, washer-drier, fridge-freezer, microwave). Large L-shaped living room with 'living flame' gas fire, TV/DVD, iPod dock and level access via front door; this room can be partitioned to create either an additional bedroom with double sofa bed and second TV or quiet reading room. Shower-room (suite). Bathroom suite (suite, shower over bath). Upstairs (river glimpses from the landing), three bedrooms – a double (5’ bed) with en suite shower-room (suite), another double, and a twin. Cloakroom with loo. Damages Deposit £200. Arrival after 4pm. A great family house in a wonderfully convenient spot for enjoying both the South Hams and Torbay.
- Electricity costs are included
- Heating costs are included
- This property has central heating
- This property has a gas fire
- There is a broadband internet connection
- There are two televisions
- There are two DVDs
- Linen, duvets and blankets are provided free of charge
- Towels are provided free of charge (but please bring beach towels)
- Parking is off the public road on the grounds of the property
- The accommodation includes a sofa bed for two people
- A travel cot is available
- A highchair is available
- Smoking IS NOT allowed at this property
- There is one microwave
- There is one dishwasher
- There is one washer-drier
- There is one fridge-freezer
- There is a barbecue
- Pets are not allowed
-- Property is near a golf course- Property is non smoking- Property is within 1 mile of a pub
Transport - Car
Distance - Miles
- The Castle Inn < 0.5 miles
- Ferry Boat Inn 2 miles
- The Waterman's Arms 2.5 miles
- Paignton Zoo Environmental Park 2.5 miles
- Broadsands Beach 3 miles
- Goodrington Sands Beach 3 miles
- Palace Theatre 3 miles
- Steam Packet Inn 3 miles
- The Isaac Merritt (Wetherspoon) 3.5 miles
- TJ's Café Bistro 3.5 miles
""Brilliant place to stay, had a lovely atmosphere, very well furnished and comfortable. The village had all one could wish for in a village, very good shop, PO, restaurant and pubs. Beautiful walks around village.""
""Very efficient administration of charming friendlyand well appointed property""
Our members see prices not available anywhere else online.
Join now and save up to 60% on last minute cottages.
Join to UNLOCK member pricing & SAVE up to 60%.